WANT TO RUN YOUR OWN CLASSES?
Be your own boss!
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You want to work and take care of your family
- You’d hate to be away from your children all day long
- You’d love to work for yourself to have the flexibility to juggle a career and your loved ones
- You know you have a lot of wonderful energy to give to families and children and would love the challenge of being a class leader
- You want to run your own business BUT would love some help from experienced MwM teachers to support you and help you grow.
We’ve got your back!
Every MwM Franchise gets the support and help they need to get their own music classes off the ground.
- A Regional Coordinator who will act as your mentor
- Training that teaches you everything about the classes as well as the business side of things
- A start up pack including percussion instruments
- A Social Media course
- Your own MwM Location Page so parents can find you easily
- Maintenance of the Website so that you can focus on running classes
Then the next step is easy! Just click the link below and fill in the information requested and a pack will be sent to you. Alternatively you can contact Regional Coordinator for your area (see below), or the Head Office Administrator.
Hi, I’m Suzie and I am very proud to say that I am a Music with Mummy franchisee. I have been running Music with Mummy classes in Chepstow for 18 months and I hope to be running classes for many years to come. For the last 18 months I have looked forward to going to work as it is the most fun I have ever had whilst working!
It all happened really quickly for me, which is testament to the exceptional training, advice and support that Music with Mummy offers to its franchisees. I enquired in August, trained and observed in September, ran demonstration classes in October and started teaching classes from the beginning of November, and I have not looked back since!
The costs are extremely reasonable both for the training and the monthly franchise fee. All franchisees are assigned a Regional Coordinator who is their first contact for expert, friendly support and advice.
The songs are catchy and fun and the schemes are beautifully thought out and very enjoyable to deliver. If you want a fun and rewarding job that involves music and children, why not find out more about Music with Mummy? It could be one of the best things you have ever done!
Head Office Administrator Anne-marie Collier Admin 01453 843945 email@example.com
Berkshire East, Buckinghamshire Ann-Marie Woodley 01276 670221 firstname.lastname@example.org
Berkshire West and Oxfordshire Ruth Favede 01488 639374 email@example.com
Bristol & Coastal S Wales Deb Denny 01179 574443 firstname.lastname@example.org
South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Monmouthshire, Warwickshire & Worcestershire Anne-marie Collier RC 01453 843945 email@example.com
Hampshire Josie Dade 01962 855818 firstname.lastname@example.org
Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall Sarah Cole 01934 750571 email@example.com
West Midlands Lindsay Lucas 01214 591426 firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiltshire, Dorset, Bath Susan Partridge 01380 840701 email@example.com
For the rest of the UK Anne-marie Collier UK 01453 843945 firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia Jon Cordingley 0264 562828 email@example.com
All other Overseas franchise enquiries should be via Anne-marie Collier 01453 843945 firstname.lastname@example.org
No results found in this location. Please try again.