Music with Mummy | Kate Howe
Hi and thank you for taking the time to view my webpage.
My name is Kate and I have worked in early years education for the past 8 years. I’m married and love being a mum of two boys (aged 14 and 10 years). I am extremely passionate and committed to my Music with Mummy franchise. As a child, my dream was to become a Blue Peter presenter, this is the next best thing – I love my job! Music is a passion and I’d like to have the opportunity to bring it into your child’s life.
I absolutely thrive on seeing children develop in their own unique way and feel extremely privileged to be part of so many children’s early years. The best piece of advice that was given to me on becoming a parent was ‘readiness’ – they will do it when they are ready – some just take longer than others but in their own unique way, they will get there.
My aim is to support you, in supporting your child to reach their full potential.
I have worked with children with different needs and adapt my lessons as required. I am currently developing my understanding of autism and hold a diploma in Pathological Demand Avoidance. I hold an enhanced DBS certificate, I am safeguard trained and hold public liability insurance.
- Three step educational music programme
- Structured, weekly music classes with a new theme every term, using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework as a guide
- £6.00 per child, per 30-35 mins class (Jolly Babies and Music with Mummy)
- £7.50 per child, per 40-45 mins class (Three Four Time)
- 50% sibling discount
- Small class sizes
- Relaxed and friendly environment with comfortable floor coverings for you and your baby/child
- Clean, safe and appropriately sized/targeted sensory props and instruments
- Inclusive – all needs are catered for and everyone is welcome
- Trial classes available
- Trial classes and bookings can be made part way through the term
- Catch up classes are available if you miss a class, for whatever reason
To see what we get up to please check out my Facebook and/or Instagram pages, (links below).
Feel free to contact me – no question is too silly!
Don’t delay, remember by the age of 5 your child’s brain is already 90% developed – start your child on their fun filled, magical, music adventure!
Mondays – Marlborough Community Centre & The Rowdey Cow, near Devizes
Wednesdays – The Scout Hut, Chippenham
Thursdays – Marlborough Leisure Centre
Fridays – @home with me in my Garden Room (or in the garden if it’s sunny!) Quemerford, near Calne & Devizes
(To book, see details below)